Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic, beef, or vegetable is fine, as well as just water
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic, cloves separated and unpeeled
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Shoulder Chop, 1 lamb shoulder
- 1 1 1 Vidalia Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Rosemary, fresh, rosemary and thyme
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Thyme
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn slow cooker onto low.
- Rinse lamb shoulder under cold water, and place into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle cracked black pepper over the shoulder to season.
- Top shoulder with chopped onion, and un-peeled cloves of garlic, being sure to tuck some of the onion under the lamb.
- Pour stock over the lamb.
- Place the fresh herbs on top, cover with the lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week