Skillet Peach Crumble
Have you ever made a dessert, and thought, “Man, I wish this recipe could be nut-free, low sugar, grain-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and AIP!” I sure have! And that’s why I created this recipe for you. This crumble is perfect. It tastes so tangy and sweet, and the top is so crispy and warm. You'll love it!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Peaches, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Cassava Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Sugar, or maple sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Ghee, chilled
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together all the crumble ingredients except for the chilled ghee. Then distribute the (very cold) ghee evenly, throughout the dry ingredients, into little chunks. I did this using an electric mixer.
- Place all the peaches in a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Sprinkle the crumble, evenly, on top.
- Bake your skillet peach crumble in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbly, and the crumble is golden brown. Scoop into bowls, and serve!
You may substitute butter, coconut oil, or palm shortening, for the ghee. Just make sure its cold.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week