Skillet Chicken Leg Quarters
One skillet is all you need to prepare an entire meal with this recipe. First sear the chicken in a hot skillet, then add the vegetables. Finally, enjoy dinner with your family instead of worrying about the clean-up!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a heavy cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until it starts to bubble.
- Place the chicken leg quarters in the hot skillet, skin side down, and sear for 4 minutes per side. If you have a grill press or another heavy skillet, you can press the chicken legs down for a more effective sear.
- Season the chicken leg quarters with the Herb Salt.
- Chop the asparagus into 2-inch pieces, and place it in the skillet.
- Add the onion to the skillet.
- Lightly toss the vegetables with the juices in the pan, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Lightly toss the vegetables with the juices again, and cook for another 20 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week