Simple Paleo Chicken Salad
I really like chicken salad, so I have high standards. This chicken salad gets an A+ from me because it is delicious AND incredibly easy to throw together. And that spice blend. It really puts this simple dish over the edge.
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup boneless skinless Chicken Thigh, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Onion, minced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dump all ingredients into a big bowl and mix!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week