Silky Dark Chocolate Mousse
Raw dairy free dark chocolate mousse that is full of rich chocolate flavor!
- 5.4 oz 5.4 oz 5.4 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, about .5 lb, peel and seed discarded
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Stevia, Granulated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In the bowl of a mini food processor fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the avocado (skin and pit discarded, of course) and puree until smooth.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth and evenly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and puree for a few more seconds.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- To serve, spoon into 2-4 small bowls and top with berries and whipped cream.
Top with dairy -free whipped cream and fresh berries for serving. Here is a great dairy free whipped cream recipe: http://acleanbake.com/simple-dairy-free-whipped-cream/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.