Shrimp and Scallop Scampi
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup free range, organic Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Scallops, rinsed under cold water and patted dry
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Raw Shrimp, wild-caught, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped for garnish
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Fettuccine (Cappello's), or your choice of rice noodles, miracle noodles, or vegetables noodles
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the sauce: In a medium-sized saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons of ghee with the garlic, lemon juice, stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of ghee in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the scallops until they get a nice golden sear on each side, 6-8 minutes total.
- Remove the seared scallops and set aside. Add the shrimp to the hot pan, and cook until they are pink and opaque.
- Prepare your choice of noodles, either rice, spiralized vegetable noodles, or grain-free pasta.
- Return the scallops to the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low, and add about half of the sauce. Keep warm over low heat.
- Toss the shrimp and scallops in the remaining sauce and pour over the noodles. Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week