Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
There are endless combinations possible for roasting vegetables on a sheet pan, and they are nearly all delicious! This is a great way to add some serious diversity to the vegetables you're getting in during your Whole30, and certainly one of the easiest ways to prepare them too. We season ours with Amore (our Italian seasoning), and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Our spice gift sets make a great holiday present for anyone who enjoys to cook. Naturally, they are also Whole30 Approved, of course, making them great for the January Whole30! This is a recipe you can remix time and time again for some variety on your plate without trying to come up with entirely new recipes. Try roasting the vegetables topped with your favorite cut of chicken! It will add about 10 minutes to the cook time (you can remove the chicken after 45 minutes), but it'll be so worth it!
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Celery, 1 head, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sweet Potato, (we use a white Japanese variety, but any type will do)
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Carrots, 2, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, about 6, quartered
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Broccoli, 1 head, rough chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Onion, 1 whole onion, rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by setting your oven to bake at 425 F.
- Set up your work station with a cutting board and rimmed baking sheet side by side. Chop all of the vegetables, and move them directly to the sheet pan.
- Toss the vegetables with a couple tablespoons of olive oil, until everything is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with Primal Palate Amore Seasoning (salt-free Italian seasoning), and a little pink Himalayan salt if you wish. Toss again to evenly distribute the spices.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Stir the vegetables around and return to the oven for 15 more minutes. Stir again, and return to the oven for a final 10 minutes.
- Serve alongside your favorite main course. We will often modify this recipe to include a few chicken thighs which will cook directly over the vegetables. This will infuse some of the chicken juices into the veggies and make them even more delicious.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week