Sheet Pan Chicken and Lemon Herb Veggies
Our Seafood Seasoning is wonderful on chicken, pork, lamb, and roasted vegetables. This easy sheet pan dish is full of flavor from the colorful vegetables, and the lemon herb Seafood Seasoning. Enjoy this easy, comforting meal for lunch of dinner all winter long.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Celery, stalks, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Brussels Sprouts, quartered
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, Japanese, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole skin on Chicken Thigh, bones removed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread all of your chopped veggies out on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss with olive oil, and a teaspoon and a half of Seafood Seasoning.
- Remove the bones from your chicken thighs, and place on top of the veggies, evenly spaced out.
- Season the chicken thighs with the remaining half teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35 minutes, or until the chicken thighs are cooked through, and the skin is crisp.
- Remove the chicken from the veggies, and place on a plate, and cover to keep warm.
- Stir the veggies to be sure they cook evenly, and place in the oven to bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until the veggies are soft on the inside, but crispy on the outside.
- Serve each chicken thigh with a side of the roasted vegetables.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week