Shake N Bake Pork Chops
This is a hack on a classic recipe from childhood that is super simple to make.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large baggie, add almond flour and spices. Shake the baggie to mix everything well.
- Whisk the egg in a shallow bowl, large enough to fit the pork chops. Run a pork chop, on each side through the egg wash.
- Drop into baggie and shake to coat. Shake well until covered. Place on baking sheet. Repeat this process until all the pork chops are done.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week