Shake N Bake Pork Chops
This is a hack on a classic recipe from childhood that is super simple to make.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Pork Chop
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large baggie, add almond flour and spices. Shake the baggie to mix everything well.
- Whisk the egg in a shallow bowl, large enough to fit the pork chops. Run a pork chop, on each side through the egg wash.
- Drop into baggie and shake to coat. Shake well until covered. Place on baking sheet. Repeat this process until all the pork chops are done.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week