- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sesame Seeds, + 3 Tbsp
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- In a small sauce pan, melt honey and vanilla extract over a low flame.
- Once combined, remove from heat and add in almonds. Stir until all almonds are covered.
- Mix in coconut sugar and salt. Finally add 1/4 cup sesame seeds.
- Once well combined, pour onto lined baking sheet and spread into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle remaining 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely then break apart and enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container on the counter for 3-5 days. If your home is very warm, you can pop them in the fridge for a few minutes before eating.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week