Seriously Healthy Fudgsicles
Although you'd never be able to tell from the taste, these fudgsicles are a far cry from the store-bought version, which is laden with nasty fillers and health-degrading ingredients. This fudgsicle recipe however, made with five simple ingredients, is seriously healthy... and did I mention totally and completely delicious? If you don't have a popsicle mold - don't worry - simply make this as a pudding instead!
- 1.333 cup 1.333 cup 1.333 cup Coconut Milk, Unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Honey, Raw
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, ripened, pitted and peeled
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the coconut milk and dates into a high-power blender and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blender with the milk/date mixture and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour directly into 8 3-ounce popsicle molds. Make sure to leave a little bit of space at the top to allow for expansion in the freezer.
- Put the lid onto the mold and place a stick into each fudgsicle.
- Place into freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy! If necessary, run hot water over the bottom of the mold to loosen the fudgsicles from the mold.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.