Seed & cranberry chocolate bars
These no-bake seed and cranberry chocolate bars are absolutely addictive at anytime of the day.
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, mixed seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds etc)
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the seeds, cranberries, dates and cocoa powder into a food processor and pulse a few times until you get a stiff, coarse paste.
- Spoon the melted coconut oil into the food processor, process the mixture on high power until the mixture is a smooth firm paste.
- Line a 25 cm (10 in) cake tin with clingfilm, scrape in the paste and press down firmly to fill it.
- Over a low heat, put the chopped chocolate into a bowl set over a pan of simmering water (just half cup of water is enough) and melt gently. Let it cool for a few minutes, then drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the paste.
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight, until set firm. When ready to serve, slice into squares or bars. Enjoy!
8 tbsp. mixed seeds such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds...
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week