Seed & cranberry chocolate bars
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, mixed seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds etc)
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Place the seeds, cranberries, dates and cocoa powder into a food processor and pulse a few times until you get a stiff, coarse paste.
- Spoon the melted coconut oil into the food processor, process the mixture on high power until the mixture is a smooth firm paste.
- Line a 25 cm (10 in) cake tin with clingfilm, scrape in the paste and press down firmly to fill it.
- Over a low heat, put the chopped chocolate into a bowl set over a pan of simmering water (just half cup of water is enough) and melt gently. Let it cool for a few minutes, then drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the paste.
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight, until set firm. When ready to serve, slice into squares or bars. Enjoy!
8 tbsp. mixed seeds such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds...
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week