SEA SALT AND LIME SPINACH CHIPS
- Preheat the oven to 275F. Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick pads, or lightly grease them.
- In a small mixing bowl, use your fingers to rub together the zest and the salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the spinach with the olive oil to thoroughly coat.
- Then add the lime salt and mix again to distribute a little bit of the salt on each leaf. Use your hands if necessary.
- Spread the spinach between the two prepared cookie sheets in an even layer (do not crowd the leaves).
- Sprinkle each batch with a teaspoon of lime juice.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (you may need less time depending on how fresh your spinach is, so keep an eye on it) until the leaves are withered and very thin.
- Remove from oven, and let the chips cool completely on the pan before serving.
It is best to eat these chips as soon as they've cooled. If you need to store them, the best way is in an open container in the fridge. If you cover them, they'll get soggy though. Even uncovered, they will lose some of their crispness overnight.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week