Savory Waffles (for Turkey Club Sandwich)
These tasty grain-free waffles make the best "toast" for sandwiches". You can also top them with a fried egg, and bacon if you want to enjoy them for breakfast!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Paleo Baking Flour - Bob's Red Mill
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee, for frying
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a high speed blender, pulse the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the eggs, almond milk, and olive oil, and blend on high until smooth.
- Heat your waffle iron on medium heat, and add a tablespoon of ghee to grease the iron.
- Pour the waffle batter evenly into the iron, and cook per the instructions of your waffle iron.
- Remove from the iron, and repeat until you have used all of the batter.
- Toast the waffles for extra crispy sandwich waffles if desired.
- Spread your choice of mayo or mustard onto your waffles, and top with turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, or any other sandwich items you prefer, and enjoy.
To make it into a turkey club sandwich, add cooked bacon, sliced turkey, sliced tomato, thinly sliced red onion, iceberg lettuce, and some paleo-friendly mayonnaise.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Entrées FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.