Savory Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Peach Pecan Sauce
- 1.25 lb 1.25 lb 1.25 lb Pork Loin, tenderloin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning, divided
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Molasses
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Peaches, fresh ripe chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, small, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Hot Chili Pepper, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Horseradish
- 6 fl oz 6 fl oz 6 fl oz Tomato Paste
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Honey, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, divided
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Wipe dry the pork and season with 1 1/2 tablespoons Adobo seasoning
- Place into a roasting pan and cook at 500 degrees for 5 1/2 minutes for each pound. Adjust time for a smaller or larger piece. ( Mine was 18 ounces so I cooked it for 6 minutes) .
- After cooking time turn off oven and let cook for an hour. Internal temperature should be 175 when you remove from oven.
- While the pork is cooking make the spicy sauce. Heat the oil over medium low heat in a nonstick saucepan.
- Add the molasses and melt. Add in the peaches, garlic, onion and pepper and cook over low heat until peaches are softened - about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat .
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a medium sized saucepan . Whisk together over medium heat.
- Fold in the peach mixture and stir. Cover and cook over low heat 5-10 minutes. Check flavors and re-season if necessary.
- Add a bit of the water if sauce is too thick.
- Before serving take half of the pecans and coarsely chop . Fold into the sauce. Keep the rest to sprinkle over the pork .
- To serve : Remove pork from oven and slice on diagonal . Place on platter and add some sauce and whole pecans over top. Serves 3-4
This works well for a tenderloin. Slice diagonally for best presentation.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week