Savory Marinated Pork
This marinated pork is quick, easy and something you can prep days ahead of time. Our ultimate family favorite for the perfect pork marinade!
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup wheat-free Tamari
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 5 clove 5 clove 5 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Pork Loin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Place the meat (or mushrooms) and marinade in a bag or bowl and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 140 degrees.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week