- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Kale, coarsely chopped with stems and leafs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, finely sliced
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
- Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar. Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/sauteed-kale-recipe.html?oc=linkback
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.