Santorini Summer Salad
Inspired by the salads of Santorini featuring local Santorini produce.
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, large diced
- 1 pint 1 pint 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Currant
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pine Nuts
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp dried Oregano
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine romain, cucumber, grape tomatoes, currants and pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, sea salt and pepper in a blender until creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week