Salty & Sweet Coconut Chips
These salty sweet coconut chips take about 7 minutes to toss and bake. So easy, and the coconut flakes are so cheap in the bulk foods section of the grocery store. So, this is basically a no brainer. Get in the kitchen and make these!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the coconut flakes and grass-fed butter or avocado oil in a mixing bowl.
- Toss until the coconut flakes are coated.
- Add the cinnamon, coconut sugar and salt and lightly toss to distribute the dry ingredients.
- Spread out the coconut flakes on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes...seriously they'll be done really fast, so keep an eye on them!
- Remove from the oven and let cool. You can sprinkle more cinnamon and coconut sugar to taste.","Enjoy on their own, mix with some nuts, or even put some on top of your ice cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week