Salted Dark Chocolate Coated Brazil Nuts
Crisp, crunchy, buttery, smooth, lightly toasted Brazil nuts with a decadent, rich, deliciously indulgent dark chocolate coating. Fun to make, fun to eat, fun to share with the ones you love
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F)
- Place your Brazil nuts on a lined baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes until nicely toasted, deliciously fragrant and lightly golden.
- While your nuts are roasting, melt your chocolate. I like to do mine broiler style on a plate over a pot of simmering water.
- Once your chocolate is melted, add your roasted Brazil nuts to the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate coated Brazil nuts back onto your lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer. If you have any left over chocolate feel free to drizzle it over your already coated Brazil nuts
- Place in the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- Once set gently break apart any clusters, sprinkle with some salt flakes and store in an airtight container in the fridge (or freezer).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week