Salted Cinnamon Spiced Salmon
Instead of your regular pan seared salmon, try adding cinnamon, sea salt, and butter for the perfect sweet and savory seafood dish! It's delicious, we promise!
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, 4-6 oz filets
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thaw out your salmon fillets and set aside. Heat large skillet on medium. Add in your butter and spices.
- Make sure the butter and spices are mixed well in pan. Then add your salmon fillets with skin side up so that the flesh part of the fish gets coated with butter.
- Pan fry for 8-10 minutes on medium. Makes about 2 small fillets.
Serve with steamed greens and mashed cauliflower or potatoes. Cinnamon and omegas = WIN!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.