Salted Cinnamon Spiced Salmon
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Wild Caught Salmon Filet, 4-6 oz filets
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- Thaw out your salmon fillets and set aside. Heat large skillet on medium. Add in your butter and spices.
- Make sure the butter and spices are mixed well in pan. Then add your salmon fillets with skin side up so that the flesh part of the fish gets coated with butter.
- Pan fry for 8-10 minutes on medium. Makes about 2 small fillets.
Serve with steamed greens and mashed cauliflower or potatoes. Cinnamon and omegas = WIN!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week