Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce
The easiest way to make salmon is to bake it, and this method is the easiest of the easiest. Plus with the tangy and tasty mustard dill sauce, you're going to love this recipe!
- 1.25 lb 1.25 lb 1.25 lb Salmon Filet, Wild Caught
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard, whole grain dijon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, the juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dill, fresh, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the whole salmon filet onto the baking sheet.
- Rub the salmon with the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lemon slices down the center of the salmon, and bake the salmon for 18 minutes at 425 degrees.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the sauce.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Whisk all ingredients together until fully combined. Add the scallion and dill, and stir to combine.
- Once the salmon has cooked, serve with the Mustard Dill Sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.