Classic French bistro salad: Salade Lyonnaise. Topped with crispy pork belly, poached egg, and tossed in a shallot-mustard vinaigrette.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg, poached
- .25 lb .25 lb .25 lb Pork Belly, cubed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp White Vinegar, distilled
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vinegar, White Balsamic, or rice vinegar, or champagne vinegar
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Arugula, or frisée
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cube the pork belly and fry over high heat until crispy. Remove from the pain and drain on a paper towel.
- Remove half the rendered fat from the pork belly, and add the shallots to to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the mustard and vinegars to complete the dressing.
- Poach the eggs and drain on a paper towel.
- Assemble salad and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.