Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
A Simple Side Dish, Breakfast Favorite, and Post Work-Out “Recovery” Snack
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Sweet Potato, cubed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Rosemary, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and cube sweet potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a bowl of water for 1 hour if possible. *This will help take some of the moisture out of the potato.
- Place sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet (covered with parchment paper). Cover with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Then, sprinkle arrowroot powder and mix until combined.
- Put into oven and cook for 35 minutes, stirring half way through.
- After 35 minutes, turn broiler on and broil 3-5 minutes until potatoes get crispy brown on edges.
- Lastly, take the potatoes out of the oven and (while warm) sprinkle rosemary over potatoes and a little more salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week