Rosemary Salmon with Orange Zest
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 sprig 2 sprig 2 sprig Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, I used Coho
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt, feel free to use more
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vinegar, Fig Balsamic, Optional
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Next chop garlic and rosemary and mix together with orange zest.
- Place salmon in foil or oiled baking dish. Drizzle each filet with olive oil and sprinkle with the rest of your herbs/seasoning. Including the salt and pepper. You can also drizzle a little balsamic glaze over each filet if you'd like.
- Place baking dish in oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the salmon flesh is flaky.
- Remove and plate. Garnish with extra rosemary.
This salmon is great year round! Pairs well with a chopped Kale, Apple, and raisin Salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week