Rosemary Salmon with Orange Zest
A delicious Salmon Dish with fresh herbs and naturally sweetened with Orange Zest! Perfectly Paleo and great for the Holidays!
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 sprig 2 sprig 2 sprig Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, I used Coho
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt, feel free to use more
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vinegar, Fig Balsamic, Optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Next chop garlic and rosemary and mix together with orange zest.
- Place salmon in foil or oiled baking dish. Drizzle each filet with olive oil and sprinkle with the rest of your herbs/seasoning. Including the salt and pepper. You can also drizzle a little balsamic glaze over each filet if you'd like.
- Place baking dish in oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the salmon flesh is flaky.
- Remove and plate. Garnish with extra rosemary.
This salmon is great year round! Pairs well with a chopped Kale, Apple, and raisin Salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.