Rosemary Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
This simple side dish is equally at home at a weeknight meal or a fancy holiday feast. Leave the skins on for texture and beautiful pink color throughout the dish.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Red Skin Potatoes, about 6 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Rosemary, dried
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Rinse the potatoes and give them a light scrub to remove any excess dirt.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or 6 pieces, depending on how large they are. Place them in the boiling water, and allow them to boil gently until fork tender (about 45 minutes).
- Strain away the water, and return the potatoes to the warm pot and mash along with the ghee. Add the rosemary and salt (to taste), and keep warm until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week