Root Veggie Mash
Perfect for a Thanksgiving dinner veggie side or underneath your favorite stew.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Turnips
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Celeriac (Celery Root)
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Carrots
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- 5 sprigs 5 sprigs 5 sprigs Rosemary, fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel all vegetables and cut off the tough skin of the turnip and celeriac. Chop all vegetables in equal sized cubes. About 1-2 inches.
- Toss veggies in olive oil, grated ginger, and salt. Lay flat on a baking sheet. Add sprigs of rosemary evenly within the pan of veggies.
- Roast in 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until all veggies are soft and tender.
- When soft, remove from the oven. Discard rosemary.
- Add to food processor or blender with ghee or olive oil. I used a hand blender for mine. Gradually add vegetable stock until you reach your desired consistency.
When chopping, it doesn't have to be perfect - it will all be mashed anyways!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.