Root Veggie Mash
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Turnips
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Celeriac (Celery Root)
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Carrots
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- 5 sprigs 5 sprigs 5 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- Peel all vegetables and cut off the tough skin of the turnip and celeriac. Chop all vegetables in equal sized cubes. About 1-2 inches.
- Toss veggies in olive oil, grated ginger, and salt. Lay flat on a baking sheet. Add sprigs of rosemary evenly within the pan of veggies.
- Roast in 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until all veggies are soft and tender.
- When soft, remove from the oven. Discard rosemary.
- Add to food processor or blender with ghee or olive oil. I used a hand blender for mine. Gradually add vegetable stock until you reach your desired consistency.
When chopping, it doesn't have to be perfect - it will all be mashed anyways!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week