Roasted Sweet Potatoes
If you believe that "simpler is better" when it comes to food, then you'll love this recipe! Just 3 ingredients can make a delicious side dish for any meal - casual to elegant.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Sweet Potato, Cubed - 1 large sweet poato
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Steak Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop the sweet potato into 3/4" cubes.
- Toss the cubed sweet potato with olive oil. Sprinkle with the Primal Palate Steak Seasoning until evenly coated.
- Spread the cubed sweet potato in an even layer in a baking dish or baking sheet. The cook time in this recipe is based on an enamel baking dish. Thin baking sheets may require a lower cooking temp and/or less time.
- Roast the sweet potato for 40 minutes (do not stir or flip during cooking - the side that touches the baking vessel will develop a nice caramelization!) - they are done when they're fork tender and lightly golden edged.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.