Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Sage
Roasted sweet potatoes with sage is a simple, yet delicious, dish to accompany your Autumn and Winter meals. It is a great addition to any holiday menu while it also makes an easy and flavorful side for your weeknight dinners as well.
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Sweet Potato
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 whole 20 whole 20 whole Sage, leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Position the rack to the center of the oven and preheat to 425 F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, and dice them to 3/4 inch cubes.
- In a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the potatoes with the ghee, the olive oil, the sage, the salt, and pepper. Spread them to form a single layer.
- Roast, stirring occasionally until the potatoes are tender and nicely browned, about 40 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week