Roasted Root Vegetables with Sausage
This simple recipe for roasted vegetables and sausage is easy to prepare, and perfect for that night when you don't have much time in the kitchen, but want a really comforting meal.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Fingerling Potatoes, chopped
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Carrots, chopped
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Mild Italian Sausage, uncooked, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the chopped potatoes, carrot, and onion out in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables, and season with the Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- Using a spatula, carefully toss the vegetables to make sure they are evenly coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Bake the vegetables for 40 minutes, stirring every so often, or until they are fork tender, and crispy on the outside.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, and add the sliced sausage.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week