Roasted Pecan Butter with Apples
No natural sweetener added.
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Pecans, raw unsalted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Granny Smith Apple
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Roast pecans on cookie sheet for five minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Then add, roasted pecans to food processor and blend. Mix often about every minute or so, to help pecans blend. This should take 10-15 minutes. Pecans are soft and have a lot of oil, so it shouldn't take that long.
- When it looks creamy, mix in sea salt.
- Slice apples and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week