Roasted Mini Peppers
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best recipes. Roasted Mini Peppers, drizzled with olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper, make a healthy, naturally sweet and colorful side dish.
- 20 whole 20 whole 20 whole Bell Pepper, Mini peppers, in an assortment of colors.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice peppers in half vertically and clean out any seeds. There shouldn't be very many.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet, cut side down and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with sea salt to taste - I used 1/2 teaspoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers begin to soften.
- Season with pepper before serving as a side dish,serve on their own or atop salads.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week