Roasted Garlic and Zucchini Turkey Burgers
All natural, quick, easy, succulent, juicy, super healthy roasted garlic & zucchini turkey burgers.
- 250 gram 250 gram 250 gram Ground Turkey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, finely chopped
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, roasted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coriander, ground
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, For serving
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced - for serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Hot Chili Pepper, finely sliced - for serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butter Lettuce, washed and dried - for serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped - for serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Beetroot, for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds, for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F) and line a baking tray with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all your burger ingredients into medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly and use your hands to shape into 6 slider size burger patties (I used approx 1 heaping 1/4 cup measure per muffin) then place onto your prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- To serve place each burger into a couple of baby cos lettuce leaves, top with avocado, beetroot, baby grape tomatoes, some fresh chilli and finish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander (cilantro) along with some sunflower and sesame seeds and pepitas.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week