This easy roasted cauliflower is for people like me who are sometimes just too lazy to cut it into florets.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-cook the cauliflower head before roasting by boiling it for about 10 minutes until softens.
- Combine the cream cheese, garlic and spices to make sauce.
- Coat the cauliflower with olive oil, then cheese sauce.
- Roast in oven on 375F for 25 minutes until cheese melts.
- Broil for additional 3-5 minutes if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week