Roasted cauliflower salad with pine nuts and raisins
A delicious combination of roasted cauliflower, pine nuts and sultana raisins with a tangy Dijon vinaigrette. This is a great way to start a meal or can be served as a side dish, enjoy!
- 2 head 2 head 2 head Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raisins
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 0.4375 cup 0.4375 cup 0.4375 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided (3 Tbsp for cauliflower, 1/4 cup for vinaigrette)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, (for the Vinaigrette)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup White Wine Vinegar, (for the Vinaigrette)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, (for the Vinaigrette)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Sugar, (for the Vinaigrette)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced (for the Vinaigrette)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Roast cauliflower at 400 F for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients and toss with the cauliflower, toasted pine nuts, sultana raisins and parsley.
- Serve at room temperature.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week