Roast Pork Loin
Preparing a main dish doesn't get any easier than this! Our spice blends (like the Steak Seasoning used in this recipe) really streamline cooking, since you're bringing together such a diverse flavor profile with just a few shakes. This pork is so delicious and a really easy way to get a lot of food on the table.
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Steak Seasoning, (sub: Sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, red pepper flakes, granulated garlic, granulated onion)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tallow, or your choice of fat
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Season the pork loin on all sides with our Steak Seasoning (available in our store, just click the 'shop ingredient' link).
- Heat 2-3 Tbsp of tallow or your choice of fat over medium high heat in an oven-safe skillet like cast iron or stainless steel. When it is hot, sear the pork loin with the fat side down (if it still has fat). Sear for 2 min per side, turning for 4 sides.
- Move the skillet to the hot oven and roast for 10 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Measure the temperature of the center of the roast (we look for 145F). If it needs more time, reduce oven temperature to 350 and roast for another 5-20 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the roast. Measure the temperature with a meat thermometer to determine when it's finished cooking.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week