Red Cabbage Citrus Salad
This salad can be thrown together quickly and a perfect side dish for warmer weather!
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar, for the dressing
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lime Juice, for the dressing
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, for the dressing
- 1//4 cup 1//4 cup 1//4 cup Cilantro, chopped and for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, for the dressing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Shred the cabbage with a knife, grater or food processor. Combine the shredded cabbage and carrots in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour half of the dressing on the cabbage and carrots and toss until combined.
- Top the mixture with orange slices and avocado and serve with more dressing if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week