Raw Lemon Tart
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool), Pits removed [BASE]
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Macadamia Nuts, raw, Divided, Soaked for a minimum 4 hours [.5 cup for BASE, .5 cup for Coconut Cream]
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded, [BASE]
- 270 ml 270 ml 270 ml Coconut Cream, Place in the fridge for a minimum 4 hours [LEMON COCONUT CREAM]
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juiced [LEMON COCONUT CREAM]
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, [LEMON COCONUT CREAM]
- Process the medjool dates, macadamias and dessicated coconut in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed.
- Pour mixture into into 2 small tart pans (approx 13cm diameter) lined with cling wrap and press down to form the base.
- Place it in the freezer for a minimum 4 hours, overnight preferably.
- Scrape out the coconut cream and place in a blender with the lemon juice, macadamias and organic maple syrup, blending for a few minutes until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Place in the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum 4 hours (overnight is best).
- When ready to serve, remove the tarts from their pans, remove the cling wrap and place the lemon cream into each tart. Top with your favourite fruit.
Coconut Cream - I used 1 can Ayam Coconut Cream, which is 270mL Topping - Blueberries or your favourite fruit
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week