Raspberry Linzer Cookies
Just in time for the Holiday season, the classic Raspberry Linzer Cookie that is paleo approved. A decadent light and airy treat you can feel good about serving because there is no added sugar and they fit any grain free, nut free and dairy free diet. These are so delicious your guest will never know they are healthy.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour, plus 2 tbsp for dusting
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Strawberry Fruit Spread, or favorite flavor
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients (except for fruit preserves) and mix gently until just combined.
- Place contents of both bowls into food processor and blend mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Dough should look like small granules; it will not be one solid dough ball.
- Pour dough onto a piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil
- Place a second piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil directly on top of the dough
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough flat (about 1/8") and this will press the dough together forming one solid piece
- Cut out cookies with Linzer cookie cutter and gently transfer cookies with spatula to baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are just set
- Remove cookies from oven and gently transfer to cooling rack
- Allow cookies to cool completely before adding fruit preserves
- . Add fruit preserves to whole cookies and then dust cookies that will be top portion with coconut flour before placing them on top of the cookie with the fruit preserves
Optional: Dust with .5 tsp of powdered stevia
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week