Raspberry Chocolate Fudgesicles
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Avocado, 1/2 of a small avocado
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Raspberries, Organic, divided
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender except 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- Blend until smooth and put through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
- Chop the remaining raspberries in to small pieces and fold it in to the batter.
- Pour batter in to popsicles mold according to manufacturer's instructions and freeze for about 5 hours or overnight
*This is not an overly sweet frozen treat so if you want it to be sweeter than add a couple more dates. *The chopped fruit is optional if you do not prefer fruit pieces in your frozen popsicles.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week