Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are slightly sweet and are filled with chocolate chips. Fresh raspberries are blended into the batter to give it a slight raspberry taste. Because what's better than fresh berries in the summer? Nothing.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour, + 2 tbs
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Tapioca Starch
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, + up to .5 cup additional
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, whisked
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Raw Honey
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Milk
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries, blended
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients, minus chocolate chips, in a med-large bowl. Blend the raspberries using a food processor or blender. Once done, pour them into a smaller bowl with remaining wet ingredients.
- Create a hole in the center of the dry ingredients. Gradually pour in the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, create cookies using about 2 tbs of batter. Place onto the cookie sheet and press down with the bottom of a glass. These cookies will not spread so they will cook as you shape them now.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Your baking time may vary based on your oven, so watch carefully so they don't burn. Remove and let cool.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week