RADISH GREENS PESTO
- 2 bunch 2 bunch 2 bunch Radish, *Radish Greens
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted, raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water, as needed
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the s blade, pulse the radish greens and pumpkin seeds 10-20 times until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, pour the olive oil in with the greens and seeds in a thin, continuous stream.
- Stop the machine and scrape down the sides. next add the lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper, then blend for 10-20 seconds until combined.
- With the machine still running, pour the water in, one Tablespoon at a time, until the pesto reaches your desired consistency. You may need more or less than 1/4 cup.
- Serve immediately.
If you're concerned about the pesto being too bitter, replace half of the radish greens with something milder like spinach, kale, or chard. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to three months Looking for ways to use the radishes that were attached to those greens? Try these fish taco bowls.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week