This fresh quinoa salad is a perfect dish to serve at a summer cookout. While not a 'Paleo' recipe (gluten-free, though!), it's one that's full of flavor, light and refreshing, and one of our favorite ways to enjoy vegetables in the summertime!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Cherry Tomato, quartered
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chives , minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- Lemon Juice, half of a lemon, fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Add the minced herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the quinoa, and then refrigerate until eating, or serve immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week