Quick Spicy Pickled Onions
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, seeds removed and sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Black Peppercorns, Whole
- Slice the red onions and set aside.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, water, honey and salt and stir until everything is combined.
- Add the onions, jalapenos and peppercorns to the liquid and let set for 1.5-2 hours at room temperature.
- Strain the liquid and store in an airtight container.
I love to use a Weck Jars for these pickled onions but you can easily a mason jar or cover a bowl. You just want to make sure that the onions are completely covered in liquid. If necessary, add more water or vinegar until the onions are submerged.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week