Pumpkin Waffles with Baked Bacon
Perfect for fall and dairy free!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey, wildflower
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Saigon, Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Bacon, one pack
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lay bacon on a cookie sheet covered in aluminum foil and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees fairenheight.
- Mix together dry ingredients, almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, and cinnamon, in a large bowl. Then, set aside.
- Mix together wet ingredients, eggs, vanilla, honey, and pumpkin puree, in another bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- When bacon is done, transfer bacon to a dish with paper towels to soak up excess grease.
- Spoon waffle batter in to waffle maker 1/4 cup per waffle. Follow directions according to your waffle maker.
- Serve baked bacon and pumpkin waffles with real maple syrup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week