Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
If you thought pumpkin muffins couldn't get any better, think again. These are pumpkin muffins with a streusel topping, and a glaze. The best!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Sugar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ghee
- 3 3 3 Pastured Eggs
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 365 Organic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with papers, and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, almond flour, potato starch, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a standing mixer, cream together the maple sugar and ghee.
- Add in the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract, and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Add in the dry mixture in thirds, beating after each addition of dry mixture, and scraping down the side of the bowl in between.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into each muffin paper.
- In a small prep bowl, stir together the almond flour, cinnamon sugar cookie, and coconut sugar to make the streusel topping.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping on each muffin to coat the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the muffins are finished baking, allow to cool before drizzling the glaze over each muffin.
- To make the glaze, stir together the powdered sugar and heavy cream. Drizzle a small amount of glaze over each muffin with a spoon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week