Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of batter to the frying pan.
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes, or until batter releases easily from the frying pan, flip, and cook for a remaining minute or two.
- Top with apple butter, or your personal favorite pancake topping, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week