Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of batter to the frying pan.
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes, or until batter releases easily from the frying pan, flip, and cook for a remaining minute or two.
- Top with apple butter, or your personal favorite pancake topping, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This sounds so good! How many pancakes do these make, I am trying to calculate the nutrition information with how many I should consume. I am a loner in my house with paleo and it’s hard to make recipes because it makes so much! How many pancakes is safe to eat here in one sitting? Thanks:)
Kelsey – the servings (4) and nutrition information is at the very top of the recipe. 😉
Can you provide a break down of the pumpkin pie spices you used in this recipe? The spices are hard for me to throw together on my own. Thank you!