Pumpkin Spice Pecans
This sweet snack is perfect finger food for a cocktail party, or the tail end of a holiday meal. Bring it out before or after dinner, and it's sure to please equally.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add 1 Tbsp of the butter and the pecans to a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Roast lightly for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently so the nuts cook evenly.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of butter, along with 3 tbsp of coconut sugar (you can add a little more if you want these to be sweeter). Add our Pumpkin Pie Spice, and stir to combine.
- Once stirred together, add a splash of water (1 Tbsp), stir to bring together once more.
- Transfer the pecans to a parchment lined cooling rack. Once the pecans have cooled fully, dust with an additional light coating of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator until serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week