Pumpkin Spice Pecans
This sweet snack is perfect finger food for a cocktail party, or the tail end of a holiday meal. Bring it out before or after dinner, and it's sure to please equally.
- 7 oz 7 oz 7 oz Pecans
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add 1 Tbsp of the butter and the pecans to a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Roast lightly for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently so the nuts cook evenly.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of butter, along with 3 tbsp of coconut sugar (you can add a little more if you want these to be sweeter). Add our Pumpkin Pie Spice, and stir to combine.
- Once stirred together, add a splash of water (1 Tbsp), stir to bring together once more.
- Transfer the pecans to a parchment lined cooling rack. Once the pecans have cooled fully, dust with an additional light coating of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week