Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin is a staple for fall and winter, and I especially love sitting at my computer or at the table in the morning with a hot cup of coffee. Rather than being loaded with sugar, this pumpkin spice latte is filled with the flavors of fall to warm you up from the inside out. The cinnamon and nutmeg in the pumpkin pie spice combined with the pureed pumpkin create the most delicious cup of joe you’re going to have this fall. Not to mention that it smells so wonderful, too! Give it a try, and don’t be scared of the ghee…it adds a buttery yumminess to this tasty pumpkin spice latte.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Coffee, strongly brewed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Honey, Raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above.
- Blend, starting on low until things start to combine and then on high for about 30-45 seconds.
- Pour into your mug, take a big whiff, and enjoy the scents and flavors of fall!
This will fill one large mug or two smaller mugs.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week