Pumpkin Spice Latte (from Make It Paleo 2)
Pumpkin spice lattes are all the rage in the fall. Unfortunately, when purchased at a coffee shop, they often contain undesirable ingredients. This recipe is a healthier alternative for those who want to enjoy this classic autumn drink.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coffee, strongly brewed, (or a double shot of espresso)
- Cinnamon, ground, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the almond milk into a small saucepan. Add the coconut sugar, Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Turn on the burner to medium-low heat and whisk until the spices and sugar are completely dissolved into the almond milk.
- Warm the spiced almond milk until it starts to bubble, whisking every so often. Allow it to lightly bubble for about 10–15 minutes, or as long as you need to brew the coffee or make the espresso.
- Divide the coffee equally between two latte mugs (1/2 cup of coffee per mug) and top with the spiced almond milk (1 cup per mug). Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and enjoy!
If you added vanilla extract to your almond milk, then you don’t need to add it to this recipe. If you are using plain almond milk, then the vanilla extract in this recipe is important for flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.